2021 Cartoon Coach Missed Class Policy:
- If you’re artist cannot make a class, please notify Cartoon Coach ahead of time if at all possible, it is greatly appreciated.
- If it is not possible to notify Cartoon Coach, no worries, the artist can still do a make-up class.
- The artist or the guardian of the artist is responsible for reaching out and booking a make-up class with Cartoon Coach
- If Cartoon Coach has to cancel a class for any reason, a make-up class will be arranged with the artist or artist’s guardian according to their schedule.
- The artist will always get to take advantage of every class they have paid for.
- If the missed class is a studio class, the artist must do a make-up class online.
- There are no refunds for missed classes.
- Missed classes will not be tacked on to the end nor will a missed class be discounted from a renewal.
- Missed classes must be made-up within the time of the membership purchased.
- All these policies can be bent and/or changed at Cartoon Coach’s discretion and only for very special circumstances.
- Classes can be paused or placed on hold at any time in the event of vacation, illness, act of god, Screen burnout, etc…
- For more Carton Coach policies please visit: www.cartooncoach.ca
2021 Refund Policy:
- Cartoon Coach offers a free trial to make sure it is the right fit for everyone.
Officially, there are no refunds.
Although Cartoon Coach will issue a 50% refund of remaining classes at their discretion.
2021 Behaviour Policy:
- Cartoon Coach artists must be kind to one another and themselves
If an artist is disruptive or acts in a way that is harmful, physically or emotionally, to another artist, they will be asked to stop and apologize, or be asked to leave, or a parent will be contacted to remove the artist.
- If an artist persists in this behaviour they will not be allowed to return and a refund will not be issued. (This has never ever happened)
2021 Studio Policy and COVID protocols (only applies to artists registered for studio sessions):
- Cartoon Coach artists or their Guardians must fill out the online Covid tracking JotForm before they come to class.
- Printed forms will be available if the artist or guardian is unable to complete the form ahead of class, please arrive with ample time to complete the form if this is the case.
- Cartoon Coach artists must arrive on time, artists that are more than 10 minutes late will arrive to a locked door.
- If an artist arrives more than 10 minutes late use Cartoon Coach’s number 416-569-0529, Cartoon Coach will run up to let the artist in.
- Cartoon Coach artists are responsible for their own supplies, a preferred supply list can be found here: https://cartooncoach.ca/supplies-101/
- Cartoon Coach artists must not share drawing materials and supplies unless they are siblings or bubbled
- Cartoon Coach will not provide supplies to artist who forget their supplies or deplete their supplies
- Cartoon Coach artists must wear a mask or face covering while in the studio
- Face masks must cover both the mouth and the nose
- Cartoon Coach artists must apply Sanitizer when entering the studio space
- No food or open drink containers will be permitted in the studio space
- Closed water bottles are allowed and artists will be permitted to drink from them
- All surfaces including tables, desks and chairs will be sanitized between every class
- Cartoon Coach artist must remain at their designated station for the duration of the class unless they require the use of a restroom.